Codex-Ipsa Launcher is an experimental Minecraft launcher, which supports launching multiple editions of the game - Java, MinecraftEdu and Xbox 360, with more to come.
The launcher is currently only supported for Windows.
Download the latest stable version here.
Or you can get the latest development version here.
Source code can be found on Github.
List of features:
- Easy-to-edit instances
- Automatic updates
- Microsoft log-in
- All currently archived versions up to the latest one, including snapshots
- Fixes for old versions, such as:
- Skins and sounds in classic to release 1.5.2
- Skins and sounds for 1.7 and it's snapshots
- 12w18a to 12w21a not being able to download a required server jar
- Connect to servers on Classic and early Alpha
- Automatic assets downloading on 1.6+
- Launching custom .jar files (such as mods)
- Only versions up to 1.5.2 for now (13 versions)
- All versions from the pre-releases up to TU75
- Uses Xenia emulator